1 Indian Canyon Panorama - Original is 13127 x 5328
2 Joshua Tree National Monument - Original is 15828 x 5251
3 Joshua Tree National Monument - Original is 26038 x 3242
4 Joshua Tree National Monument - Original is 25212 x 5383
5 Northern California Panorama - Original is 9929 x 3754
6 Point Arena Light Lighthouse Panorama - Original is 38658 x 5317
7 Northern California Panorama - Original is 15562 x 3972
8 Northern California Beach Panorama - Original is 21920 x 5445
9 Northern California Panorama - Original is 17186 x 3473
10 Northern California Panorama - Original is 25994 x 6428
11 Dana Point California Panorama - Original is 18954 x 4879
12 San Clemente California Panorama - Original is 23698 x 5317
13 Newport Beach Panorama - Original is 18938 x 5423
14 San Francisco Skyline - Original is 10982 x 2011
15 Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco, California - Original is 11872 x 2402
16 Patrick's Point State Park is 25 miles (40 km) north of Eureka, California in the heart of California's coast redwood country. The State Park was named for Patrick Beegan, an Irish immigrant who originally called it Patrick's Ranch.
The park is home to many tree species including coastal redwoods, spruce, hemlock, pine, fir and red alder and wildflower meadows with a shoreline that consists of sandy beaches and sheer cliffs against the Pacific Ocean. It is located in Humboldt County.
Amenities include hiking trails, a recreated Yurok Village, a native plant garden, visitor center, three family campgrounds, two group camps, a camp for hikers and bicyclists, accessible beaches, lookout points, and three group picnic areas.
17 Battery Point Light was one of the first lighthouses on the California coast. Rugged mountains and unbridged rivers meant coastal travel was essential for the economic survival of this region. In 1855, Congress appropriated $15,000 for the construction of a lighthouse on the tiny islet, which is connected to Battery Point by an isthmus which is visible, and can be traversed on foot, at low tide. Although not included in the 1852 contract by the United States Lighthouse Service for the first eight west coast lighthouses, the Battery Point Lighthouse was actually lit ten days before the Humboldt Harbor Lighthouse, the last of the original eight to become operational. The fourth-order Fresnel lens was lit in 1856. The lighthouse was automated in 1953, and a modern 14.8-inch (375 mm) lens replaced the fourth-order Fresnel lens. Theophilis Magruder was the station's first keeper; Wayne Piland was its last before automation in 1953. The 1964 Alaska earthquake, the strongest earthquake ever recorded in the northern hemisphere, caused a tsunami. The lighthouse survived. In the following year, the modern beacon that replaced the Fresnel lens in the tower was switched off, and a flashing light at the end of the nearby breakwater served as the harbor's navigational aid. In 1982, the light in the lighthouse tower was lit again, and the Battery Point Lighthouse was listed as a private aid to navigation.
18 DeMartin Beach Picnic Area