Urban Decay 28/02/05—30/12/17

Start slideshow
2014-05-04_11-13_17744_WTA_5DM3_HDR-2
1
2014-08-24_46783_WTA_5DM3-3 The Fisher Body Plant 21 is located on the southeast corner of Piquette and St. Antoine. It was designed in 1921 by Albert Kahn for Fisher Body, who...
2 The Fisher Body Plant 21 is located on the southeast corner of Piquette and St. Antoine. It was designed in 1921 by Albert Kahn for Fisher Body, who manufactured Buick and Cadillac bodies in the plant until 1925. The plant is six stories tall, with a footprint of 200 feet (61 m) by 581 feet (177 m) and an interior area of 536,000 square feet. During the Great Depression, Fisher suspended production and the building was used as a soup kitchen and homeless shelter.
2014-10-18_57956_WTA_5DM3-3 Southwestern High School was a high school in Southwest Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is part of the Detroit Public Schools district. The school's area, Southwest...
3 Southwestern High School was a high school in Southwest Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is part of the Detroit Public Schools district. The school's area, Southwest Detroit, has the majority of Detroit's Latino population. The school was located in a three story building. It closed in 2012.
2014-10-26_59943_WTA_5DM3-3 Sampson Elementary School
4 Sampson Elementary School
2014-08-24_46509_WTA_5DM3_HDR-3 The Fisher Body Plant 21 is located on the southeast corner of Piquette and St. Antoine. It was designed in 1921 by Albert Kahn for Fisher Body, who...
5 The Fisher Body Plant 21 is located on the southeast corner of Piquette and St. Antoine. It was designed in 1921 by Albert Kahn for Fisher Body, who manufactured Buick and Cadillac bodies in the plant until 1925. The plant is six stories tall, with a footprint of 200 feet (61 m) by 581 feet (177 m) and an interior area of 536,000 square feet. During the Great Depression, Fisher suspended production and the building was used as a soup kitchen and homeless shelter.
2014-08-31_48864_WTA_5DM3_HDR-3 St. Agnes Catholic Church is one of the most well-known abandoned churches in Detroit. It was built in 1921, and abandoned in 2006.
6 St. Agnes Catholic Church is one of the most well-known abandoned churches in Detroit. It was built in 1921, and abandoned in 2006.
2014-08-31_48882_WTA_5DM3_HDR-3 St. Agnes Catholic Church is one of the most well-known abandoned churches in Detroit. It was built in 1921, and abandoned in 2006.
7 St. Agnes Catholic Church is one of the most well-known abandoned churches in Detroit. It was built in 1921, and abandoned in 2006.
2014-12-07_67505_WTA_5DM3_HDR-3 Hudson Body Plant . Located at the corner of Conner and Gratiot Avenues, the plant was designed by famed architect Albert Kahn (who also designed Hudson's main...
8 Hudson Body Plant . Located at the corner of Conner and Gratiot Avenues, the plant was designed by famed architect Albert Kahn (who also designed Hudson's main factory) and was built in 1925 for a Hudson supplier. Hudson purchased the building in the late 1920's. Hudson bodies were fabricated in the building, then trucked down the street to the main assembly plant on Jefferson Avenue. Hudson closed the plant when they ended operations in Detroit in 1954. In 1956, General Motors purchased the building and it served as a Cadillac stamping plant until the Poletown plant opened in 1985.
2014-05-04_10-31_17602_WTA_5DM3_HDR-2
9
2014-08-24_46525_WTA_5DM3-3 The Fisher Body Plant 21 is located on the southeast corner of Piquette and St. Antoine. It was designed in 1921 by Albert Kahn for Fisher Body, who...
10 The Fisher Body Plant 21 is located on the southeast corner of Piquette and St. Antoine. It was designed in 1921 by Albert Kahn for Fisher Body, who manufactured Buick and Cadillac bodies in the plant until 1925. The plant is six stories tall, with a footprint of 200 feet (61 m) by 581 feet (177 m) and an interior area of 536,000 square feet. During the Great Depression, Fisher suspended production and the building was used as a soup kitchen and homeless shelter.

New images